Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Joe Jonas: Big One Direction Fan

Joe Jonas: Big One Direction Fan

Joe Jonas hangs on to his plaid shirt after lunching out at Kings Road Cafe in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon (November 2).


The 22-year-old actor/musician just returned from Europe, where he was touring with Britney Spears on her Femme Fatale tour.


PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joe Jonas


Joe recently spoke to Scotland’s Daily Record about being a big fan of One Direction.


“I’m really liking One Direction’s stuff. I met them at the [BBC Teen] awards and they were really nice, really cool, and I’m really happy for them. I think they’re doing a great job and their stuff sounds great so I can definitely see myself checking out more of their music,” he shared.


15+ pics inside…









Source: JustJaredJr

No comments:

Post a Comment