Thursday, November 3, 2011

Justin Bieber: Baby Rumors are Not True (VIDEO)

Filed under: , ,

Justin Bieber BabyJustin Bieber stopped by 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC) to promote his new Christmas album, 'Under the Mistletoe,' but he also took the opportunity to try and set the record straight regarding a very public paternity lawsuit.



"I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true," Bieber said. "I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim. It's crazy, because every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations. To set the record straight, none of it is true."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments



Source: aoltv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment