Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ben Affleck Shows Jennifer Garner Some Mother's Day Love

It was a family affair as Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck watched their daughter Violet earn a yellow belt at her karate class in Santa Monica, CA on Friday afternoon (May 11).


The darling 6-year-old was also joined by Grandma and Grandpa Garner while she held on to her daddy’s hand as the group made their way to their rides.


In personal news, “The Town” actor paid a special Mother’s Day tribute to his wife of seven years through a video, which he shared on his Facebook.


"I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life--my mom, Chris, and my amazing wife, Jennifer, who is an incredible, spectacular, world-class mom, and I want to thank her," he said.


"And I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I've met in the Democratic Republic of Congo who are on this video that I hope you watch," he continued. "I urge you to share it, to post it to Facebook, to celebrate all the moms in the world, including the ones in your life, as well as those out there in the world working at the very hardest job there is every single day."


Watch the entire video below!





Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment