Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beyonce & Jay-Z's Book Launch Party Lovin'

Looking as happy as can be, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z were spotted at the launch of the parenting book, The Thriving Child, in New York City on Tuesday night (May 8).


The new parents were clearly enjoying themselves and playfully grabbing each other's faces while helping Antonio "L.A." Reid launch his wife's literary work titled The Thriving Child - which is a memoir of Erica Reid's experiences from raising two children in New York City.


Beyonce is one new mom who might be looking for some parenting tips, especially after admitting to Entertainment Tonight that she wants more babies!


“I definitely want to have more. I don’t know how many. God knows I don’t know yet,” Bey saids, adding that she feels that she has "such a full life” ahead of her.


The 30-year-old then gushed, “I feel like now I know the reason I was born.”




Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment