Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jessie J Talks Bisexuality Rumors in Company June 2012

She's had a career-defining past twelve months, and Jessie J continues to be a favorite as she's now landed herself the cover of the June 2012 issue of Company magazine.


The 24-year-old English singer posed for a fun and flirty spread lining the publication's pages while opening up about topics including bisexuality speculation and toning down her look as she's grown older.


Highlights from Jessie's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Company!


On speculation about her sexuality:

"The bisexual label irritates me. They would never write “Adele – the straight singer”, but that’s how the world works. The only thing I want to be defined by is my music and personality."


On toning down her look as she got older:

"The Mystic Meg hair was my comfort blanket. But as you start seeing pictures of yourself at every angle you realise it’s about taking risks if you want your style to evolve. I’m just growing up. I won’t lie, when you’re first bringing out music and you want people to notice, you probably overdo it, especially as a girl. But I started looking at photos and thinking, 'Jess, it’s too much – the outfits, the hair'. I became a bit of a cartoon. I just wanted to tone it down. I’d hate it if everyone in the world liked me, my music and what I wore. It’d make it boring and I wouldn’t have anything to work towards. It’s not to everyone’s taste but I can only be me."




Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment