Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What Happened to Josh Hutcherson’s Nose?

A photo of Josh Hutcherson


Look at his poor little nose, with that bandage over the tip! And those sad little eyes! Bless your heart, Josh Hutcherson, what happened to your precious face?


From TMZ:


With his face bruised and bandaged up, “Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson was spotted leaving a doctor’s office in Beverly Hills on Monday … after suffering a mysterious injury to his nose.


Hutcherson first tweeted about the injury on May 9th … saying, “Just had surgery to fix my broken nose” … and later his rep told us the actor had been diagnosed with a deviated septum.


But there’s one big question — how DID the 19-year-old movie star break his nose?


Josh isn’t saying … and neither is his rep … who told TMZ “no further details will be released.”


Is it just me, or is it automatically suspicious when a celebrity has surgery “to fix my broken nose”? My immediate response is “yeah, and you got your nose broken by a plastic surgeon, so quit playing games.” But of course, I don’t really think Josh Hutcherson would be the type to get a nose job, and if he did, I feel like he’d be open about it.


But here’s another angle: a lot of people are saying that what really happened is that a crazed fan broke into his house and attacked him, and he received a broken nose in the struggle. I can’t find any actual articles that claim this, but it’s been left in the comment sections of numerous stories, so I thought that was interesting. I don’t think it really happened, but it’s an interesting theory.


Whatever the real story is – deviated septum, cosmetic surgery, or a broken nose from an assault – here’s the best part: Josh tweeted that he while he was recovering, he watched a marathon of Jennifer Love Hewitt‘s show, The Client List, on Lifetime:



If that’s not reason enough to love this guy, then I don’t know what is.




Source: evilbeetgossip

No comments:

Post a Comment